Well-established CPA firm located in Fredericksburg, Virginia with a second office in Stafford, Virginia is interested in adding another key person to our staff. This person needs to have experience in the 3-5 year range with the following qualifications:
1. Ability to complete from start to finish Review and Compilation engagements for businesses in the service and construction industries as well as various non-profit organizations. Candidate needs knowledge of various accounting frameworks such as U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, income tax basis, and cash basis.
2. Ability to handle audit engagement fieldwork under the direct supervision of a partner or other supervisor. Audit assignments need to be handled efficiently and accurately within a reasonable time budget. The applicant needs to have a good working knowledge of auditing standards.
3. Ability to communicate well with other firm members and clients. Experience with handling deadlines and due dates with effective time management.
4. Recent continuing education for Accounting and Auditing.
5. Understanding work paper documentation requirements for review and audit engagements including ability to understand and complete audit and review programs.