Maintaining Strengths Program Therapist #5973
Maintaining Strengths Program Therapist for Blair, Huntingdon, and Centre Counties Job # 5973
Full-time or part-time positions available in our locations in Centre County.
Full-time employees receive health insurance benefits and paid mileage and/or company car provided.
- Master’s Degree in the mental health field
- 2 year experience in a CASSP System program and experience providing mental health direct services to children, youth, and/or families
- Nine graduate level credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling
General Description of Duties:
The therapist is responsible to provide high quality therapeutic services to clients and families in collaboration with members of the treatment team while meeting the supervision, training and documentation requirements of the position. The therapist will meet with each family and provide therapy sessions that reflect the individualized treatment plan. This therapist will also maintain contact with various schools and community agencies that would be beneficial in delivery of services.
Must obtain the following Clearances:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services – https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
- Reach overhead.
- Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
- Bend to reach objects from the floor.
- Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
- Operate office machines.
- Assist in relocating office furniture
- Vision and hearing within normal limits.
- If position would become Full-time: Employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, 401k, short term disability, and paid time off.