Personal Care Provider - PCP or QMAP- Columbine Health SystemsColumbine Health Systems
We're currently accepting applications for PCP or QMAP- to focus on care and relationship building with residents. This can be accomplished in our 3 Assisted Living Facilities: New Mercer Commons (Ft. Collins), Lakeview Commons (Loveland), Columbine Commons (Windsor) or with our in-home provider: Bloom at Home!
Columbine Health Systems is a family orientated company. We're privately owned and operated...we're not a corporation. We truly care for our residents and staff. It's like working with family!
- Evening, Overnight Shift Differential Pay
- 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year!
- Holidays - Time and a Half
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
"I felt like I was coming home to Columbine, you all make everyone feel like family". Erin, PCP
Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP
- Facilitates small group activities and social interaction under the supervision of the Activity Coordinator.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, brushing teeth or dentures, meals, and so on.
- Assists with transfers.
- Assists with restorative care follow-through under the direction of various therapists.
- Keeps resident's area clean.
- Changes bed linen and make beds.
- Assists with laundry.
- And other duties as assigned.
Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP - Requirements
- Must have an interest in geriatrics and be able to read, write, speak and follow oral instructions in English.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- PCP will receive on-the-job training under close supervision.
- Will attend QMAP class and be expected to administer medications.
If you have questions, please call our Clinical Recruiter: Angie Scarpello RN, BSN at 970-494-6462