Pharmacist - Part Time - Centre Pharmacy IncColumbine Health Systems
Centre Pharmacy Inc. in Fort Collins, CO is a closed-door long-term care pharmacy providing pharmaceutical services to the residents of long-term care and assisted living facilities. Our Pharmacy is located at 915 Centre Ave., Suite 4, Fort Collins, CO.
We are looking for a Pharmacist able to work 20 hours per week:
- Four 5-hour shifts
- Orders and receives medications/supplies to ensure proper inventory level.
- Order entry and verification of new orders, dispense medications, assures proper labeling and maintains adequate records for each patient according to regulations.
- Detail oriented, accurate and good at prioritizing
- Assists in the delivery of medications/supplies to facilities.
- Verifies medications and orders.
- Good verbal skills with other healthcare professionals
- Provides training and instruction to technicians and related healthcare personnel.
- Counsels patients and maintains proficiency with all equipment used to administer and dispense medications.
- Assists in providing data and charges for billing and related record keeping.
- Maintains appropriate patient confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in the care planning process as applicable.
- Must possess a current Colorado Pharmacist license in good standing and have a current State of Colorado driver's license and your own transportation.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced setting preferred.
3 opportunities for raises your first year.
We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy for those employees working 24+ hours per week.
Hiring Manager: Eric Ellis (No calls please)