Tax & Small Business AccountantPieper & Associates LLC
Pieper & Associates, LLC is a growing CPA firm looking for a CPA or a CPA candidate in Longmont, CO. Required experience is a minimum of 2-5 years in the public accounting industry. Primary job responsibilities will include monthly accounting work, preparation of financial statements, preparing tax returns, and consulting clients in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
Qualified candidates must have:
- B.S. in Accounting with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- At least 2 years’ experience with accounting software (QuickBooks and QuickBooks online experience preferred);
- Experience with financial statement preparation and year-end close;
- Experience with compilation and review procedures;
- Experience with tax preparation and tax research;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to easily pass a background check;
- Ability to work overtime when needed (primarily from January-April 15th)
The successful candidate will be provided an excellent growth opportunity to develop their accounting and consulting skills. This is a great career position with benefits.
Sole practitioners are encouraged to contact us for either a joint-venture or an equity position.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.