Mountain Studio Manager - Retail
Stio® is looking for a full time Mountain Studio Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO.
As the Mountain Studio Manager - Boulder you are the lead responsibility holder for the performance of Stio’s newest Mountain Studio location. Your main goals are to drive sales, ensure store profitability, provide an exceptional customer experience that is true to the Stio® brand, and build new customer acquisition in a new market. You are responsible for creating and meeting budget objectives for both revenue and operating expenses. You will oversee operational procedures, marketing, and merchandising efforts. You lead the store staff and are responsible for hiring and training full time and seasonal team members. You will foster a culture of trust, accountability, and excellence amongst the staff, ensure a strong working knowledge of Stio® products and implement best practices in the areas of customer engagement, operations, and visual merchandising.
The MSM reports to the Retail Director.
This role is not remote, as the Mountain Studio Manager must live within a reasonable commute of Boulder, Colorado.
The MSM is a self-starter with exceptional customer experience, organizational and leadership skills. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing staff members with a wide array of experience and abilities to success. You are team-oriented, comfortable with multi-faceted responsibilities, and able to maintain a positive attitude in the workplace. The MSM has a solid working knowledge of MS Excel and G-Suite business software, strong experience with point-of-sale systems, and the ability to forecast and manage the store budget.
- Planning and execution to achieve an exceptional retail environment for customers, setting an example for your team in how you show up on the sales floor working alongside them each day
- Hiring and development of associate managers, full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees
- Forecasting and management of the store budget, including revenue and operating expenses
- Proactive implementation of plans to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Implementation of strategies to drive new customer acquisition and presence in a new market
- Planning and execution of visual merchandising and marketing plans
- Serve as the liaison between your store team and corporate leadership
- Available to work a combination of opening, closing, weekend and holiday season shifts to support the business and scheduling needs in combination with the Associate Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 5+ years in retail
- 3+ years in visual merchandising
- Experience in building teams and connecting in new market communities
- Effective with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Once this role is filled, we will be hiring for an Associate Studio Manager. Both job applications are open at Stio.com/careers until filled.