Clinic Registered Nurse up to- $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! #42421
** $6,000 Sign On Bonus**
* Note - sign on bonus is prorated based on FTE hired.
Position: PACE Clinic RN
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
TRU PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), coordinates and provides all needed preventive, primary, acute, and long term care services so that older individuals can continue living safely in their home and community.
The PACE Clinic RN provides skilled nursing care to participants and works with clinic staff in the provision of medical and nursing care, ensuring the highest quality of care in accordance with PACE policy and applicable regulations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current RN license in the state of Colorado; BSN preferred
- Experience working with the frail or elderly population preferred
- Experience working with individuals with mental health needs desirable
- Must successfully perform position specific competencies for RN prior to assuming participant care
- Must successfully pass agency required background checks and drug screening
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page” indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100K Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation
- Must comply with PACE health screening and immunization requirements including medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations.
- Must possess current BLS/CPR certification at time of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency
- Broad knowledge base of health care problems of the frail elderly.
- Skilled in physical assessment and triaging of medical conditions and based on findings, develop a plan of care
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Skilled in preparing and maintaining records, writing reports and responding to correspondence.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with participants, medical staff, staff members and family caregivers.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations (please do not leave blank)?
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- One location