Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager up to - $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
**$6,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Flexible Schedule – you pick when you want to work.
* Note - sign-on bonus is prorated based on FTE hired.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN availability
Monday - Friday, 8 hr. shifts
- Pick one shift a week, five shifts a week, or anything in between
The RN Case Manager will offer professional care with a personal touch by focusing on each unique patient and their families, while providing medical, emotional, and spiritual support.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current RN license in the state of Colorado
- Must have a minimum of one year RN experience – hospice or home health experience preferred
- Must successfully pass agency required background checks and drug screening
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page” indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100K Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation
- Requires travel to multiple work locations
- Must comply with agency health screening and immunization requirements
- Must possess CPR certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency
TRU Community Care is a nonprofit integrated network of care where our associates are the pulse and help us live our mission every day. Whether you are seeking career advancement and growth, a role shift, or just a new challenge – look to us first to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals. We are committed to supporting your career journey within our connected community.
For many of our team members, this is more than a career— it’s a calling.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations (please do not leave blank)?
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road