Inpatient Unit CNA - Day & Night Shifts -up to $1,500 Sign On Bonus!!
**$1,500 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Positions!**
* Note - sign on bonus is prorated based on FTE hired. __
Flexible Schedule – you pick when you want to work.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN availability
Monday - Friday or Weekend Availability
- Pick one shift a week, five shifts a week, or anything in between
Our 7 bed inpatient unit offers the ability for the CNA to provide professional care with a personal touch by focusing on each unique patient and their families, while providing medical, emotional, and spiritual support.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current Colorado C.N.A. license
- Must have a minimum 6 months experience - hospice or home health experience preferred
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page” indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100k Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation
- Requires travel to multiple work locations
- Must comply with agency health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency
TRU Community Care is a nonprofit integrated network of care where our associates are the pulse and help us live our mission every day. Whether you are seeking career advancement and growth, a role shift, or just a new challenge – look to us first to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals. We are committed to supporting your career journey within our connected community.
For many of our team members, this is more than a career— it’s a calling.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Differential pay
- What are your salary expectations (please do not leave blank)?
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location
View more job listings https://www.trucare.org/careers/