PACE Center Director #82324
Position: PACE Center Director
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
TRU Community Care is a nonprofit integrated network of care where our associates are the pulse and help us live our mission every day. Whether you are seeking career advancement and growth, a role shift, or just a new challenge – look to us first to help you accomplish your personal and professional goals. We are committed to supporting your career journey within our connected community.
TRU PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), coordinates and provides all needed preventive, primary, acute, and long term care services so that older individuals can continue living safely in their home and community. The PACE Center Director will oversee and manage the daily operations of the PACE program including operations of the day center, clinic, social work, rehabilitation, recreation, and dietary. This role will join a family of dedicated social workers, nurses, and other health care professionals living out a mission to heal people in body, mind and spirit.
For many of our team members, this is more than a career— it’s a calling.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, or a health or human services field, or Registered Nursing degree/diploma required. Professional license preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of health care experience, and three (3) years of management experience, preferably in a geriatric care setting required.
- Experience working with individuals with mental health needs desirable.
- Must possess CPR certification or be able to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Either training or related experience in direction of a health care program.
- Knowledge of the physical, mental, and social needs of the elderly.
- Knowledge of current concepts and practices of health and social services for the elderly, particularly in home and community-based services, and the interdisciplinary team model.
- Working knowledge of health care delivery and financing systems, including Medicaid, Medicare, waiver programs, prospective payment systems, and Health management organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, plan, delegate and supervise.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and decision-making.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting process.
- Basic familiarity with management information systems, including fiscal management issues.
- Ability to advocate effectively.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
- Working knowledge of PACE Regulation and all other Regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of the State’s healthcare system, local health care and aging networks.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement and care management systems.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving skills to complex issues.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently plan, prioritize and follow-up on delegated responsibilities.
- Grasp of the knowledge base from which various disciplines assess the needs of the elderly population.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and Electronic Health Records.
- Must comply with agency health screening and immunization requirements.
- Must successfully pass agency required background checks and drug screening.
- Must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance (a copy of your “Declarations Page”
- indicating you have $100k/$300k Bodily Injury/$100k Property Damage coverage) and have reliable transportation.
- May require travel to multiple work locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations (please do not leave blank)?
- Please provide availability to interview (dates and times)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Management Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- healthcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- RN license (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location