Teller Services - Part-time (25+ hours)
Join a growing, thriving, fun team! Weld Community Credit Union (WCCU) is seeking a part-time Teller to complete our team. Excellent public relations skills and professional appearance are required; Spanish speaking is a plus. At WCCU, your work has purpose by helping others meet their challenges or celebrate their goals. Our goal is to make a difference in people's lives every day. WCCU has been operating in Greeley since 1936 and all decisions are made locally. Currently we have one location. You can make a difference and have your voice heard in a credit union of our size. 24 staff members that work in a cohesive group toward a mutual goal. Part-time benefits include paid time off and matching 401K.
Teller Services preferred skills include: positive, courteous attitude; cash handling experience; account research; ability to teach digital apps; refer appropriate products; maintain confidentiality; ability to operate computers and office machines. Compensation range is $16 to $19 plus a $500 sign-on bonus
A little about Weld Community Credit Union
We believe in being involved and supporting the community by:
- A phone line during December for believers to talk to an elf at the North Pole
- We are the only financial institution in the area that supports the Salvation Army by gathering funds and toys for the Angel Tree. A donation drive/event called "WoofStock" for the Humane Society of Weld County
- The staff at WCCU (this is optional) pay to wear jeans for two designated weeks of the month. Then the funds go to a local non-profit. (12 different non-profits per year)
- We gather food and funds for Weld Food Bank Support Envision Artwork by having Art show/sales in our lobby
- We give mini-grants (average $350) back to the classrooms of Weld County; over the years we have given over $130,000 back to the education community
- We believe that happy staff give excellent customer/member service. We have a Wellness Committee that has fun activities for the staff to do (optional)
- We have coffee, fruit and chocolate available for staff
- We have Pizza Pay Days
- We have an Employee recognition committee that helps us celebrate our accomplishments, as well as organizes pot lucks, secret Santa events and special days. Together, we can fulfill the credit union goal of "People Helping People."
Weld Community Credit Union 2555 47th Ave. Greeley, CO 80634 (970) 330-9728 weldccu.com
Equal Opportunity Employer